11.07.2008

Tag, I'm It!

So, because B-Rod tagged the world, here I go.
Rules
  • Link to the person who tagged me 
  • Mention the rules
  • Reveal six quirky yet boring, mundane, banal and pedestrian facts about yourself
  • Tag six other bloggers by linking to them
  • Go to each of their blogs and leave a message letting them know they’ve been tagged!
Catie like you’ve never seen before:
  • The wrong year is printed on my birth certificate. Therefore, I have an amendment.
  • I hate it when people pronounce the word NUCLEAR as "new-queue-ler" (ie the outgoing moron lame duck)
  • I learned to read and write in French before English.
  • I enjoy sarcasm and petty gossip. (Awful, I know)
  • I have two dachshunds, Frieda and Walter the Farting Dog.
  • Pinocchio freaks me out because it reminds me of Chucky (also freaks me out)
Now, I tag:
Mercy, JessicaMichele, Jen, Lydia, and Camille Elise.

0 notes:

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP