5.31.2007

Purse finds

So, I'm not that into designer purses. I'm "Cost Effective" or dare I say "Cheap" when it comes to money. I couldn't possibly purchase a $400 COACH bag or $750 Louis Vuitton in good measure. I'd probably pass out first. I've seen a good friend pick out a Louis Vuitton purse in Rome and smack down all that money. I felt incredibly underdressed standing in the boutique. However, I am looking for a new purse. And thankfully there are some less expensive options I was thinking about something like this:



















or this:














I'm pretty low maintenance when it comes to these things. My indicator for needing a new purse stems from the fact that mine is starting to wear a hole in the corner (it's only made of corduroy), and looking kind of shabby. Even at that, these are Fossil purses made of leather, and at about $120 each, they are still a little pricey for my blood. But I need one. I'm on the hunt. I figure that if I get a leather purse, that's NOT couture, it will still last longer and look great for years beyond a corduroy one could.

0 notes:

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP