8.31.2007

Inspiration

For the last several months, and even more since I invested in my Nikon D80, I've been thinking about starting my own photography business. I still have a long way to go with honing my skills and improving technique, but I think that it could definitely become my full time gig some day. I love capturing life, laughter, and quiet moments that are important to an individual. I think that I need to invest in some other lenses, but with time and a lot of practice, I'm determined to make something of my hobby.


Today I found out about the Love Affair Workshop. At first I didn't know what it could be. I quickly learned that it's a workshop for women photographers in North Carolina. It's a gathering of four photographers from around the country, helping other women photographers improve their skills and technique. I was stoked! While I won't be able to attend their workshop in February, I would definitely like to keep tabs on them and go to one of their workshops in the future. It would be a fantastic opportunity to network with other photographers as well as learn from the experiences of others. The things you find when just searching around! Thanks Style Me Pretty! Eventually, I would also like to attend the WPPA Convention, usually held in Las Vegas.

Keep reaching for it!!!

0 notes:

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP