11.06.2007

I <3 Martha Stewart... Online

I was never a fan of the pretentious Yankee gal. That fake smile and condescending attitude do nothing for me. But I must say that she sure has a mouthwatering website. And I will admit that I enjoy her ideas and recipes. I'm just not a fan of her personally. While imprisoned to scan 356 double-sided pages today, I thought, "Why not browse some of Martha's ideas?" My sister had borrowed her baking cookbook from the library and I found a couple that I wanted to save for holiday treats or birthday cakes.

I don't know why I haven't surfed into her online library of recipes, crafts, and entertaining ideas. Probably because I was slightly embarrassed to admit that I like Martha Stewart's ideas. Or maybe because I can't stand her on and off-air personality. Who knows. I'm glad to have found a new resource for, as her magazine is named, "Living".

0 notes:

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP