4.22.2008

Sick + Allergies = No Fun

I can do math. Simple math, as shown in the title of this post.

Well, it's been a hellish week and a half. I somehow jumped on the bad luck train and caught the flu, battled it, broke my hard drive, and got my butt kicked by my allergies and the crazy wind.

On the flip side, I did get a promotion at work and an office which I have personalized to the max. I held a mini sage ceremony (mostly me waving around sage incense that wafted down the hall) to expel all of the bad chi and juju from the office that was previously inhabited by a weirdo. I believe that it has been sufficiently cleansed and disinfected. I can start fresh.

I still have a raspy voice which I think is a result of a dry cough that started from my allergy attack. I'm hoping that once this week is over, I will be well again. I just want to get back to normal and start working out again (didn't think I'd write that!).

0 notes:

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP