7.03.2008

New to my WANT list

So Nikon just announced their new full-frame sensor DSLR. It's more compact than the ultra pro D3, but has all the functionality of the pro DSLR. I think they are calling this their compact professional DSLR. I'm really excited about this release because I really like Nikon products. After reading about professional photographers and finding out that a lot of them prefer the Canon 5D in terms of a compact professional DSLR, I wondered if I should do the switch eventually. However, I tried my friend's Canon and in terms of the ergonomic and comfort quality of the camera body, it didn't compare to Nikon. My Nikon D80 is much more comfortable to hold than her Canon XTi. What can I say, I'm a fan of Nikon.

I'm excited about this release and hope that eventually I get my hands on one and continue to pursue my dream!

[photo from dpreview.com]

0 notes:

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP