7.15.2008

A Published Winner!

Well, almost. In the last two days, I won a $10 iTunes card through comment contest on Southern Weddings and  I was asked permission to publish one of my photos on BART's  redesigned website. They are still currently working on the redesign, but my photo may be published there (someday)! Woo hoo! Who knew that snapping a shot of a lady walking through the Oakland Airport would amount to anything?!

I was really excited about winning the $10 iTunes card, because I just entered the comment on a whim. I didn't think I would win, but I think my secret Southern vibe tapped into the judges. Well, my mom is a Georgia Peach and Cent is from the South. I've never won anything online before. Very exciting.

In addition to the aforementioned, I also won free lunch at Kabul's, an Afghan restaurant in San Carlos. Business cards are good for something after all.

0 notes:

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP