10.24.2008

9 months to go...

...til the wedding!

So it frustrates me to think that almost a whole year has passed and I have slipped back into my slacker tendencies. I started the year out great, working out and eating right. Then sometime around May-June, it all started to slip. I had made some great progress, and then I guess I took it for granted because here I am, ten months since the start, back to where I was in January.

And I know there's no one to blame but myself and lack of self control. It's laziness, I'll admit it. I was on a freakin roll in January, eating salads and lean meats and GOOD for you food. Potatoes are evil. Deliciously evil. And also are my downfall. It's all about self-control and free will, and while I'm big on snarky remarks...I need to get big on not putting food in my face.

With nine months to go till the wedding, I need to pick up the slack. The dress I ordered will forgive me only so much and I have about 3 inchese leeway. With that said, I have to pick up my lardbutt and stop being lazy. Step one: going to the gym on Saturdays. Fridays and Sundays are my days off right now, but I'm thinking that I need to do something everyday, even if it's just walking in the neighborhood. And I need to eat better. Period. I had this free test thing (who knows how legit), but basically it could tell that I don't get enough veggies, which I'm totally guilty of. Potatoes are not vegetables. Damn.

On a separate note, as part of my 101 in 1001 list I've been making some great strides. I have, however, been a slacker about posting my accomplishments. I'll be working on that too. In the last month, I've completed #34 and #50. Woo hoo! As a part of my portfolio building process for my future freedom from the evil clutches of corporate America gig, I have a blog dedicated to JUST my photography stuff. If you know anyone looking to have some photos taken for the holidays, engagement, portraits, wedding, anything really, let me know!

1 notes:

Jess October 25, 2008 at 5:59 PM  

9 months for us too! I have to do the same thing - get to the gym and eat better. I'll post a picture of the dress soon, my mom is visiting so I haven't had time. Let's do it!

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP