8.10.2008

Back in California

I'm back from my 12 days of travel, and I think I know what time zone I'm in. The statistics conference was about as exciting as it could be, although it was great to meet my East Coast editors. They were great! I couldn't ask for better, considering I had no choice in the matter. They are true professionals with a sense of humor.

Spending time with Cent was even better. With three months of not seeing each other, it was getting kind of old. But as always, when we reunite, it's as if we hadn't been apart at all. It's great. We watched movies, ate some authentic Texan BBQ, and just hung out. That's what we do. We did go to the mall and decided that we want to get a Lovesac when we get a house. :)

My pulled pork sandwich
Why does my head look so much bigger?

0 notes:

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP