8.05.2008

Denver...

I'm in Denver working my real job schmoozing with Statistics profs, I know you're jealous. However, I did have some downtime and wandered around the downtown area and got some decent shots of the city. Denver is definitely a pedestrian-friendly city and there is even a free hybrid bus that runs up and down 16th Street the main promenade of downtown. Before I head back to Dallas tomorrow morning, I'm going to venture over to the capitol building and stand a mile high above sea level.

 
  
  
  
  
  
 
I also discovered that there at 17 Starbucks locations in Downtown Denver. I'm not even exaggerating. I counted them down in the visitor's guide. I wonder if they will be shutting down some of the locations around here. Seriously, you can walk about 100ft and run into another Starbucks location. There's one right at the entrance to my hotel. 2 blocks down there is another. Crazy.

0 notes:

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP