8.04.2008

Travel Shots

I really enjoy traveling. I was going through my photos as I sit in a hotel in Denver, and I thought, why not a post about some of my travels last year. I got to meet up with my good friends in San Diego, our old stomping grounds. I went to Savannah to meet my soon-to-be in-laws. I took my then-boyfriend, now-fiance to San Francisco and caught some junk on camera. I went to New York for the fourth of July with my cousins. And I watched as the sun melted 1 year ago from today on August 4, 2007.




 
San Diego
  
Savannah
  
San Francisco
  
 New York
  
Dallas 
I've decided I'm going to use my blog to showcase more of my photos. I went out this evening, it's been a lovely, balmy 80 degrees, and I shot the Millennium Bridge, LoDo (lower downtown), and Larimer Square. I should have those up tomorrow. Have to find something entertaining to do when you're in a city for a statistics conference. I'm going to go to the State Capitol, and stand 1-mile above sea level on the 13th step. Work travel has its perks.

0 notes:

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP