12.01.2007

Hello December

Another year has blown by. Not to sound cliché, but I feel like it was just the beginning of 2007. I started my new role at the company in February, and to think I've been doing this for ten months already blows my mind. I've been dating my wonderful boyfriend for a little over two years and (almost) every moment has been fantastic, I just wish he was geographically closer. I've accepted that I live in my parents home still. I choose stability over destitution. I choose feasibility over struggle. I have come to find a set routine in what I do day to day, which helps in making time pass faster. It's nearly 2008.


My goal for the year has been to be a consistent blogger. What has actually happened, however, is that I am a sporadic blogger. I guess I feel like I'm trying to sound a certain way, or be perceived in a certain way that I'm still trying to find my "online" voice. Bit by bit, the more that I think about it, and the more that I remind myself that I have a blog makes it a little easier to write consistently. I guess I also wish that I had a certain subject that I was writing about. I usually write about whatever is on my mind at the time, but sometimes that is extremely boring to readers. Not that there are any readers, yet.

I think that I might start posting photos that I have taken, in addition to the ones that I have on my Flickr account. I am a budding photographer, hoping to one day turn pro. I think I might also post my culinary accomplishments, which at this point in time are few and far between. I'm trying to come up with new ideas for the new year. Which I hope will be a year of blogging.

0 notes:

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP