6.22.2007

I need a vacation.

I can't wait to go on vacation. While my vacation destination doesn't quite look like the picture above, it will be a fantastic getaway from all the hustle and bustle of the workplace. My boss has been on vacation for three weeks, and while it's been a blast, I've also had to fight some fires without her. I've had to answer crazy and stupid questions from people who should know the answers. I've felt "in charge" or "next in command". I never had this feeling in my previous job. And for all the stress that I have experienced, it's been great.

I would love to go to the Bahamas. Lavish in the lap of luxury at this resort -- The Atlantis. Or anywhere in the Caribbean really - Bermuda, St. Lucia, Virgin Islands, Antigua, etc. Beautiful locale, lush vegetation, and fabulous beaches. It's been a couple of years since I've been to a really nice beach. The most recent beach adventure was in 2005 in Mazatlan. Before that was in Hawai'i on the Big Island in 2000. I'm overdue. Maybe I'll have a beach getaway sometime in the near future.

I'm excited about going to the East Coast. New Bedford, Massachusetts and New York City. Woo hoo. We'll go Yankee watching and see the fantastic 4th of July display in the Big Apple. Hang out with the cousins and catch up on the family gossip. It will be great! I can't wait!

0 notes:

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP