6.16.2007

Saturday Afternoon blah.

Summer is here, just about. And, since my sister and dad are both out of the country, not to mention that my love is also out of state, I'm left to fend for myself while my mom is at work. I was motivated enough today to make it to the gym for a Turbo Kickbox sweat session. But now, I'm sitting at home watching some lame tv, with not much to do. There are some things that I could do, but I'm not very inclined. Ha. I thought that the gerbera daisies at left shows the signs of summer.

Even though I don't have too much to do, I am excited about my summertime activities. In two weeks I'll be heading out to Massachusetts to hang out my cousins. We're going to NYC for the 4th of July. It's supposed to be fantastic. After a 10 day stint on the East Coast, I have a couple weeks until I go to Salt Lake City for a Statistics Conference. While that doesn't sound so exciting, I will be seeing my boyfriend on the way there and the way back. It's going to be great.

0 notes:

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP