3.28.2008

Dresses, Flowers, and Cake, Oh My!

So to those who read this, here are some of my likes of dresses, florals, and cakes. Plus, what better way to spend a Friday afternoon than looking at wedding stuff.

We're a step closer to finding a venue, so I'm hoping it's a thumbs up when Cent is here next weekend.

I like how the mosaic maker cut off the models heads. They detract from the dress anyway.

Dresses (from theknot.com)

I'm liking the low to the table centerpieces.

Floral Centerpieces (aboutweddings.com)

And let's face it, I love cake, like a fat kid loves cake.

Cake! (aboutweddings.com)

2 notes:

Unknown March 28, 2008 at 3:13 PM  

I know you didn't ask, but my dress votes are:

1) The very middle

2) bottom left

3) top left

Jess March 28, 2008 at 3:25 PM  

strapless a-line huh? sounds like a good one :) I like this mosaic maker thing! I'm going to start using that sucker!

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP