3.26.2008

Well then, it's been interesting

Tuesday brought some very exciting news.

My prayers and wishes have been answered. While what has unfolded has left me without a tech project manager, there's really not much of a difference. He didn't do anything anyway. At least he didn't show any progress in learning anything.

Tomorrow I will be checking out wedding reception venues instead of going to work. An excellent alternative to formatting PowerPoint slides! Plus, it should get me closer to finding and booking a venue. I'm looking forward to finding a venue because then I will be able to think about all the other things - colors, dresses, cakes, etc a little more concretely.

So many ideas.

Again, more great things in 2008!

0 notes:

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP