3.08.2008

Flowery Inspiration

Now that it's official, it's time for a little inspiration. Ever since we announced that we were engaged, I've been getting questions right and left about different parts of the wedding. Honestly, I've never envisioned my dream wedding. I've thought about it here and there, but I've never said I want orchids and hydrangeas with a big pink cake... or whatever. Frankly, at one point I wasn't even sure if I'd ever have a boyfriend. Well, mission accomplished! :)

The time has come to start thinking about all these things. I have a legitimate reason to get lost on wedding websites and stare at all the pretty pictures. I can spend my time discussing wedding-related stuff at work with the girls. And I do enjoy watching wedding shows on TV - Platinum Weddings (for the wedding I'll never have), Bridezillas in small doses (for the person I never want to be), and Rich Bride Poor Bride (for the look on the planners' faces).

I was on the Knot, and found some bouquets that I liked. I don't know if this is necessarily what I want, but I do think that they are beautiful arrangements!

(all images from The Knot)




0 notes:

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP