3.14.2008

Late in the game?

So I just discovered Google Reader. Oh Google, what will you think of next?!

This is a great way to keep up with the blogs that I read all in one place. And if I was interested, I could see the blog feeds that my friends are reading. Plus, it's awesome because I don't have to open 15 tabs to see what I want to see, or try and remember for that matter. (Right now, I'm working with 3 windows and at least 12 tabs each... a la wedding planning). Then it will link out to the blog when you click on it. Read what you want to read! So I kinda feel like I've been missing out. Have I?

Besides that, I've been steadily building my wedding venue spreadsheet, calculating costs, comparing packages, and trying to schedule appointments to rank the prettiness or ugliness of the venue. Let's keep it real. I'm not looking for a platinum wedding, but I'm not going to slum it either. Even in the Bay Area, there are ways to have a swanky/classy wedding without totally going broke. Cent and I are more up to speed with a realistic budget, and trying really hard to adhere to it.

And I'm thinking that I need to jump on the wedding industry train. Plan other people's weddings or take their photos or whatever. I'd get to work for myself (in theory) and make a sizable income (after establishment). Just a thought.

0 notes:

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP