1.22.2008

Class starts!

Photoshop 101.

I went to the first day of class this evening, and boy it was packed. Luckily, I'm already enrolled in the class and I don't have to go through the "add-list" mess. I was also fortunate not to have to share a computer with anyone. The class capacity is 19. 38 people showed up. I must have had my game face on.

I'm taking the course with the same instructor as the Illustrator class I took in the Fall. I'm looking forward to learning more about bitmapped images, since all last semester was vector images. Wow, I just read that last sentence and I sound like a design geek. I'm comfortable with that. I hope that I can call myself a "design geek" and produce fabulous designs.

My pet peeve, however, are the people who ask questions that were just covered. I don't mind questions that haven't been asked. But don't ask the same question that the instructor just uttered the answer to minutes ago! Hello?! Are you trying to show 37 other people that you weren't paying attention? While I wasn't paying full attention (I heard the first day spiel last semester), I was listening and looking out for any relevant information.

Here I go. New class. New classmates...

0 notes:

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP