1.16.2008

I love cupcakes.

Unfortunately, I can't eat any. Well, I suppose that's not entirely true. I can eat cupcakes, in moderation, but who does that? Clearly the serving size for cupcakes is at least 3.

Well, I thought I would give a little love to this wonderful bakery that I found in Emeryville - the Teacake Bakeshop. Also home to the delicious Chocolate Chunk cookie I had several months ago. I still remember that cookie.

They have wonderfully delicious packages for the any special or regular day - Christmas, Valentine's Day, the Spring, birthdays, etc. They only use the finest ingredients which I believe is why the "teacakes" come out so mouth-wateringly scrumptious. Did I mention they have cookies too?

One of the hardest aspects of being on a diet is the self-control component. The other day I had a serious craving for hot wings. It's been a while since I've had any. Also off the list. Today, my craving was for cupcakes. I figure that if I can't have one, at least someone else could benefit from this.

**photo from TeacakeBakeshop.com**

0 notes:

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP