1.12.2008

New Budget

Just like the state, I have to rework my budget. I'm really glad that I created an emergency stash of money. I really needed it these last few days. And now, with a new vehicle in tow, I have to rethink my budget.

I feel extremely lucky to not have to pay rent to my parents. I know that some people would rather go broke paying for rent than living with their parents, but I value shelter. Warm home, clean bed, hot showers. Plus a house of people to talk to when I go home. Sounds great in my book. So for me, this line on my budget does not affect me.

It's the student loans, car payments, and credit cards bills that are making me juggle. I definitely have to cut unnecessary spending (I sound like the government!) and perhaps keep the plastic at home. Although, I think considering my monthly income and savings, I can do it. It's not that bad. However, I do know of one solution to get me through it.

A RAISE!

0 notes:

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP